Hundreds of Miles, Couple of Cats & One Marine

~

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

179.2

Yup, I managed to weigh in today at 179.2lbs. Not sure how I managed to do that!

Big news on the work front!

I was asked to be a union dresser for WICKED when the Broadway tour comes to Milwaukee next week. It runs for 3 weeks at nights so I can do it in addition to my day job. I will be very busy but this is one of my dream shows to work for!!!

This means I will have to make sure to go running in the morning before I go to my office job, bring a healthy lunch (which I always do), and then have something healthy quick and easy before jumping on my bike for a quick ride downtown. I don't count these bike rides as AP's b/c it is only like 1/2 mile lol.

Very exciting.

The boy goes on drill this weekend.

Not exciting.

Then he goes on his long training drill at the end of the month. I am glad I will have this play at the exact time his is gone so at least I will be busy. We are planning to take a trip when he gets back!

Yesterday I made WW Baja-Fish Tacos.
I flippin' hated them!
And I love tacos with seafood usually.
I don't think the fish I bought was as fresh as they should have been.
This was probably my least liked WW recipe to date.
I also hated the sauce used in the recipe. I threw out the left over fish from dinner and the sauce. I also need to scrub my kitchen and fridge b/c they now smell! MAJOR GROSSNESS!
The pics look really good though although Blogger is not letting me post them right now. I will go back and fix this!

Breakfast:
Bagel thin with microwaved egg and WW Cream Cheese
Coffee with Creamer

Lunch:
Sandwich with RF and Chicken
Cherries
Grapes
Cheese stick
chocolate almond
Kashi bar

Dinner:
2 bowls honey nut cheerios with skim milk
Turkey chedder dog with bun
Can of green beans

DP - 32.5DP
No Ap's earned.

The boy had to wake up at 4:30a for work so I was up early as well and I am just too darn tired today.

Tomorrow starts Bastille Days in Milwaukee. My friend just asked me if I wanted to storm the bastille tomorrow at 9pm which is a fun 5k run. I said yes! Its a great time and what better way to re-motive me about running! It's the first time the boy will be at a race I do! Exciting!

I will let you know how it goes!!

The cats are quite frankly cute as heck but hot. It is humid here in WI. They are mostly just sleeping in the windows or on top of the fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment